We are looking for a project leader to strengthen our small and dynamic team for our innovative European cooperation project ‘The Green Step’.
The Green Step is a cooperation partnership project with 5 partners, funded by Erasmus+. The project aspires to adopt a holistic approach to support, raise awareness, and build capacity about environmental and climate-change challenges in the sphere of adult education.We aim to enhance the awareness of the need for future-oriented curricula and methodologies for non-formal adult education that address the environmental and climate challenges of today’s societies, experiment with new approaches to learning for sustainability and validate them empirically, and engage the wider adult education community, as well as policy makers and other stakeholders in doing so.
What are you going to do?
• Together with your team, you will be responsible for the implementation, management and coordination of the project ‘The Green Step’.
• You will monitor the budget and planning of the project and make sure the cooperation and communication between the partners runs smoothly.
• You prepare and host the monthly Steering Committee meetings.
• You will work on the development of project results and outputs, including transnational meetings.
• You will oversee the implementation of national activities and direct coordinators and trainers where necessary.
• You will make sure all necessary documentation and administration is complete.
• You will work on evaluation reports and are the contact person for the National Agency.
What will you bring?
• A thorough, well-organized and practical way of working
• Proficiency in English and preferably another language like Spanish or Italian.
• A pro-active, open and flexible attitude.
• A pragmatic attitude, not afraid to make decisions and able to prioritize
• Good communication and social skills and you’re not afraid to take the lead.
• Knowledge of evaluating projects and impact measurement. What do we offer?
• An involved, enthusiastic team with a large European network
• The possibility to work at the office in Amsterdam, or remote.
• The opportunity to travel within Europe to different partner countries
• Start date: immediately / August 152022
• This role is parttime, max. 16 hours a week (in agreement)
• A contract for 8 –12 months (in agreement)
Send an email with your resume and motivation to Hester Wolrich (firstname.lastname@example.org), and tell us why you think you are the right person for the job. We’re looking forward to meeting you!